Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster

2 posters

Go down

The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster Empty The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster

Post by Emily Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 am

CHRISTA

The tall trees surrounded her, dark shadows and movements made Christa feel enclosed, trapped. The damp, summery air pressed down on her lungs which made it hard to breathe properly. Short gasps escaped her lips every now and again, she felt the urge to move her feet, to run somewhere, but she couldn’t. Her legs were frozen. Wait, what? Her hands felt numb too. It was the beginning of summer though, how could she be frozen up? Christa’s lip trembled wildly as something shuffled in front of her, but it was too dark to see. The rustling sound grew louder, she couldn’t tell what it was until Wyndham’s face was an inch away from hers.

She shouted for help, but she felt like she was falling. Christa grabbed the air and then-

She awoke with a start, sweat running down her forehead, gripping the bed covers and shaking slightly. Adam was sat on the end, a startled expression on his face as he watched her carefully.

‘You alright?’ Christa nodded, still in shock. She wiped her forehead and sat up slowly. She picked up the freshly made mug of tea that was next to the bed and gulped it down happily. Adam pursed his lips then moved closer towards her. He revealed a neatly packaged box, placing it carefully on the tousled bed sheets.

‘Happy eighteenth, Christa’ Adam smiled expectantly at her. What was he talking about? Today wasn’t her… bugger. The date? She looked over on the bed-side table at the old-fashioned clock, which had the date combined. 2nd of June. Oh. Christa could have sworn that she didn’t tell anyone about her birthday. Hence why she forgot herself. She rubbed her eyes tiredly then looked at Adam. He was biting his lip nervously , waiting for her response.

‘Thanks, Adam. It’s really sweet of you, but-‘
Adam held his hand up, silencing her.

‘No buts. Just open it please’ He nudged the small parcel towards her, encouraging her to open it. Christa picked the small blue box up in her hands, tracing the lines of the small ribbon gently. She looped her finger in the hole, pulling at it slightly until it gave way, falling onto her lap. She lifted the lid of the tiny box, to reveal a silver ring, sitting snugly in some padding.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster Empty Re: The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster

Post by Andrew Carralak Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 am

Emoo pop-jane-Mae wrote:
CHRISTA

The tall trees surrounded her, dark shadows and movements made Christa feel enclosed, trapped. The damp, summery air pressed down on her lungs which made it hard to breathe properly. Short gasps escaped her lips every now and again, she felt the urge to move her feet, to run somewhere, but she couldn’t. Her legs were frozen. Wait, what? Her hands felt numb too. It was the beginning of summer though, how could she be frozen up? Christa’s lip trembled wildly as something shuffled in front of her, but it was too dark to see. The rustling sound grew louder, she couldn’t tell what it was until Wyndham’s face was an inch away from hers.

She shouted for help, but she felt like she was falling. Christa grabbed the air and then-

She awoke with a start, sweat running down her forehead, gripping the bed covers and shaking slightly. Adam was sat on the end, a startled expression on his face as he watched her carefully.

‘You alright?’ Christa nodded, still in shock. She wiped her forehead and sat up slowly. She picked up the freshly made mug of tea that was next to the bed and gulped it down happily. Adam pursed his lips then moved closer towards her. He revealed a neatly packaged box, placing it carefully on the tousled bed sheets.

‘Happy eighteenth, Christa’ Adam smiled expectantly at her. What was he talking about? Today wasn’t her… bugger. The date? She looked over on the bed-side table at the old-fashioned clock, which had the date combined. 2nd of June. Oh. Christa could have sworn that she didn’t tell anyone about her birthday. Hence why she forgot herself. She rubbed her eyes tiredly then looked at Adam. He was biting his lip nervously , waiting for her response.

‘Thanks, Adam. It’s really sweet of you, but-‘
Adam held his hand up, silencing her.

‘No buts. Just open it please’ He nudged the small parcel towards her, encouraging her to open it. Christa picked the small blue box up in her hands, tracing the lines of the small ribbon gently. She looped her finger in the hole, pulling at it slightly until it gave way, falling onto her lap. She lifted the lid of the tiny box, to reveal a silver ring, sitting snugly in some padding.

... i'm rather disappointed... i would have bought her one of those squeeky dog toys... Razz

but yay! bring us more!
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster Empty Re: The Guide to Becoming Human: Chp 18 taster

Post by Emily Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:

... i'm rather disappointed... i would have bought her one of those squeeky dog toys... Razz

but yay! bring us more!

Damn. That's good. I will try and incorporate that somehow.

Don't worry, I am going somewhere with this... Razz
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 am

Emoo pop-jane-Mae wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:

but yay! bring us more!

Damn. That's good. I will try and incorporate that somehow.

Don't worry, I am going somewhere with this... Razz

well if it had been a squeeky dog toy you could have taken it to a game of fetch in the park Razz
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down