Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Being Human

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Being Human

Post by kira on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 am

did anyone else notice
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2009/12/bh2_story_of_the_series.html 4th pic down remember the lovely caves that cara and daisy were left in?? remember the entrance through the street??
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2012/03/behind_the_scenes_the_futue.html skip to 2.31 ?? same caves the caves that humans were hiding in now were the caves the vampires used to hide in well thats kinda ironic dont ya think
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 am

Emoo pop wrote:

Spoiler:
i paused and wrote the whole list and went back and looked up all the places in the being human world and our old trio have been involved in it someone how kinda

i see someone said tyoe 5 but there ent one there is 0 1 2 3 4 and the only one with 4 barry general hospital where sasha became a zombie and the episode was called type4 and on the urr i need my papers right ok

the second one is the box tunnel, somerset i dont think that needs any explanation
third one is coronet club, Edinburgh involving type 0 and 1 ( Series 5 (2013)
Following the broadcast of the Series 4 finale on 25 March 2012, it was announced that there would be a fifth series. On 26th March 2012, the day following the series 4 finale, it was revealed that series 5 of Being Human would air in 2013 and be comprised of 6 episodes. It was also announced that the last remaining original actor, Lenora Crichlow would not be returning for series 5 as her storylines had reached a natural conclusion)found this while researching :'(
and im thinking when george got 'the curse' cuz he said he wasin Scotland

the forth one is B. Edwards, Bristol we all know that went boom
5th one is hemmington hotel, Barry where cutler killed peter (the journalist)
6th one is Keeble Estate, Tottenham thats the road the pink house was on it says vampires and a possible type 3 so thinking Bernie and Mitchell when he got hit by the car
7th kemp/jaggart facility, Bristol no explanation needed
8th Rathborne High school ent that adams school?
9th talbot farm i was thinking the house that nina george and mitchell was in where lucy was killed and annie first spoke to them through the tv you know the place im on about?
10th the trading post, Barry says type 0 and 2 so thinking that 0 is human and 2 is vampire it could be where peter worked and he said he had lots of evidence of vampires
then you cant really the rest then you see one on the last page so
(11th)-?-?- language project, Bristol that was obviously where george beat up his boss

is that enough lol if you have anything else Very Happy

but i found this
CenSSA was the underground religious organization founded by Kemp and later co-founded by Professor Jaggat. The headquarters of CenSSA tale place in an old abandoned bank, which contains is known to contain 5 floors, which hold a surveillance room, a pressure chamber, a chapel, two offices, several bunk rooms and a large reception area. CenSSA was committed to either destroying or converting all the super-naturals that they believed threatened moral human society and they split these super-naturals into three groups, Type 1 being vampires , Type 2 being ghosts and finally Type 3 being werewolves. CenSSA Headquarters was left abandoned after all of Kemp and Professor Jaggat's followers were killed by a frenzied Mitchell and it is only assumed that CenSSA itself stopped its mission after Professor Jaggat's death. IT DOES NOT GO WITH THE LIST CUZ IF THATS RIGHT GHOSTS DID THE BT2O AND B.EDWARDS

so im going to say
type 0 human or psychic
type 1 werewolf
type 2 vampire
type 3 ghost
type 4 zombie
i see that picture on tumblr and a had another look and you can see 'heights' with every box crossed and 4 question marked so our Honolulu Heights maybe and where do you think they put all the bodys that die there like leo and sasha and what did they do with all they bodys in there old houses like lucys body in the other house anyone else i cant think of cuz if supernaturals dont know these guys exist its not like annie could just hop on the phone 'yes we got another one' 'yep you know the place see you soon'-_- AHHHHHHHH stress

Last edited by kira on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

Emoo pop wrote:
jocolor wrote:hey all, if you get a chance pause on the men in grey's evidence list/clipboard, its got FIVE types (0, 1, 2, 3 & 4) so human-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie OR sucubus-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie?

AND

"rathborne high school" with three crosses (T1, T2, T3).

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

i paused and wrote the whole list and went back and looked up all the places in the being human world and our old trio have been involved in it someone how kinda
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 am

Emoo pop wrote:
Spoiler:

When this part happened, did anyone else think of Spleen Guy? Razz

(I had to go through piles and piles of old conversations to find this picture, I had such a fun time doing it though!)

Whilst looking in all these old conversations I found something really funny (aside all the chimp suit and countless innuendos)

lol!

Ah there is something about amazing weather, doctor who and the blog that makes me so happy. We've had so many laughs on here! I can't believe it's been a year.

Aaaahhh! Spleen guy! Very Happy

So many memories! And I think we can all agree that the Chimp suit suited ME the best...

Also, I am inclined to agree on the Types:
T0- Psychic
T1- Ghost
T2- Vampire (BT20 est. 2-3. It was Mitchell and Daisy)
T3- Werewolf
T4- Zombie (just because the title on Sasha's episode was 'Type 4')

I don't know which way ghosts and werewolves go, but I like the way mine looks.
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

http://becominghumanfanbase.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 am

Wow, well that was a hell of a finale! Only about 4 people didn't die in that old ones scene (and most of them them were dead already).

Cutler's death was...gruesome. And disappointing, in my opinion.

Annie - well, that was obvious really, although I'm definitely going to miss her. (Who's going to make the tea without her there!)

It did seem to end rather quickly though. I mean, about 20 minutes in the world was going to end and everything was going wrong and then one explosion ended everything. I don't know, I just felt something was missing.

So, without further ado: on to the wild (and not-so-wild) speculation.

The Types: I'm pretty sure that 0 will be Psychic, as noting every human seems pretty pointless and 1, 2 & 3 are covered. Type 4 could be succubus or zombie, although the incident at Barry General Hospital (top of the list) was probably the one with the zombie girl.

The crosses I'm guessing are known supernaturals in the area/event, probably just to help them suppress any news. Although, Box Tunnel has Type 2 (ghosts) ticked and no Type 1 (vampires). So, either they don't know it was a vampire (highly unlikely) or this is a list of what has been witnessed or 'disposed of' after each event.

Hope that helps in some way, although it probably doesn't.

Here's to another year of waiting, hoping and trying to keep this forum alive. Smile
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
jocolor wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:
jocolor wrote:hey all, if you get a chance pause on the men in grey's evidence list/clipboard, its got FIVE types (0, 1, 2, 3 & 4) so human-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie OR sucubus-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie?

AND

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

mabye the men in grey cleaned up the scene, got rid of matt's body, threatened the gym teacher, and painted over christa's claw marks on the equipment room doors.

look properly at the list, the jaggat/kemp facility we've seen in series 2. we know for a fact that there were the 3 main types (ghost, werewolf, and vampire) so what was the fourth type there? i'm fairly sure the dead werewolf wasn't a zombie but more likely a form of ghost (let's look back to Kirby at this point... he deserves a slap). i have a feeling one of the types listed here is a medium/psychic, because Jaggat and Kemp did have one of those in the facility. i think that leaves room for the fifth type to be a succubus (this is assuming that the zombies weren't known about because they were only around because Mitchell went to purgatory)

i forgot about psychics, and maybe T5 is sucubus's as zombie girl was a result of death's door being engaged, but when i looked at the list there was a cross next to T5 next to barry hospital, were zomie girl happened.
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

Emoo pop wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
jocolor wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

mabye the men in grey cleaned up the scene, got rid of matt's body, threatened the gym teacher, and painted over christa's claw marks on the equipment room doors.

look properly at the list, the jaggat/kemp facility we've seen in series 2. we know for a fact that there were the 3 main types (ghost, werewolf, and vampire) so what was the fourth type there? i'm fairly sure the dead werewolf wasn't a zombie but more likely a form of ghost (let's look back to Kirby at this point... he deserves a slap). i have a feeling one of the types listed here is a medium/psychic, because Jaggat and Kemp did have one of those in the facility. i think that leaves room for the fifth type to be a succubus (this is assuming that the zombies weren't known about because they were only around because Mitchell went to purgatory)

this is the top of the clipboard - at the bottom you can just see Jaggat/Kemp facility. The type 4 box hasn't been ticked, it's just type 0-3

Whats type 0 again?

Type 1 - Vampire
Type 2 - Ghost
Type 3 - Werewolf

... yeah seeing that would've helped. type 0 was human (or at least we were assuming type 0 was human)
i'd probably go with type 4 being a succubus though still. either that or an incubus or a daemon, rather than a zombie
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
jocolor wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:

AND

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

this is the top of the clipboard - at the bottom you can just see Jaggat/Kemp facility. The type 4 box hasn't been ticked, it's just type 0-3

Whats type 0 again?

Type 1 - Vampire
Type 2 - Ghost
Type 3 - Werewolf
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:27 am

jocolor wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:

AND

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 am

Emoo pop wrote:

AND

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?

Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 am

AND

Shocked
WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?!!!?
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 am

When this part happened, did anyone else think of Spleen Guy? Razz

(I had to go through piles and piles of old conversations to find this picture, I had such a fun time doing it though!)

Whilst looking in all these old conversations I found something really funny (aside all the chimp suit and countless innuendos)

lol!

Ah there is something about amazing weather, doctor who and the blog that makes me so happy. We've had so many laughs on here! I can't believe it's been a year.
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 am

hey all, if you get a chance pause on the men in grey's evidence list/clipboard, its got FIVE types (0, 1, 2, 3 & 4) so human-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie OR sucubus-vampire-ghost-werewolf-zombie?

AND

Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

:joker: wrote:- does the goverment alread know about werewolves, vampires and ghosts
- what happened to milo/merc' wolf guy?
- has the war been averted now?

government most probably knows something. although it'll probably be some very shady part of it which isn't widely known by those in charge. if it were the Prime Minister never would have been killed on television by the vampires...

Milo's probably realised that he's no longer on the winning side. in fact for all we know there may no longer be any sides...

effectively there are only 3 Old Ones left alive now and one of them we know isn't on the side of the vampires. the other 2 though... well anything could happen... but there are no longer any of the Old Ones rules like there were before. the war's been averted but there are a hell of a lot more problems in the future i reckon. i'm thinking box tunnel only on a far grander scale. not as grand as world domination but still...
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 am

Spoiler:
Lenora Crichlow departed the series in the best possible way. After Cutler was almost allowed to kill Eve in a scene that could have come straight out of True Blood in terms of ick-factor, the fact that Annie was the one who actually destroyed the Old Ones was only fair. Plus we got to see her standing up to the Old Ones – “Give me back my f***ing baby!” - and walking through flames Terminator-style, which makes a change from making cups of tea.

SHE WHAT Lenora Crichlow departed SHE BEST COME BACK EVE DID SAY SHE DIDNT FOLLOW RULES AHHHHH PLEASE DONT BE GONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 am

kira wrote:Being Human teasers!
Spoiler:
1. Rather like the concluding episode of series three, the final episode of season four isn’tquiteas amazing as the one that preceded it. But it’s still pretty awesome.

2. Mark Gatiss is sublime as the softly-spoken, unblinking leader of the Old Ones, Mr Snow, who has a wonderfully grandiloquent turn of phrase.

3. It’s also probably the goriestBeing Humanyet. One particularly gruesome scene managed to remind us of bothHellraiserandNightmare On Elm Streetsimultaneously.

4. Mr Snow clearly watches Columbo.

5. Religious hopes are crushed.

6. Raiders Of The Lost Ark and Leonardo da Vinci are homaged.

7. Tom’s swimming pool plan comes to fruition.

8. A plan goes awry… but why? The domestic staff are responsible.

9. Tom cracks probably the best football-related joke we’ve ever heard.

10. Ew! A vampire does something incredibly gross.

11. You may find yourself punching the air at one use of the F-word.

12. If Mr Smith had a dry-cleaning accident…

13. Everything’s on the checklist – absolutelyeverything.

14. Hal gets into bondage.

are people actually stupid yes they might not have 'souls' now and they just crumble and die now but they did at one point in there real life actually have a soul so where did that go?? and kirby said werewolves cant be ghosts then what the HELL walked through his door hu?? IF HE STAYED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A GHOST i do hate kirby crushing toms hope like that

Well a ghost could be a a persons spirit/soul (as a human image), and kirby was just trying to get his foot in the door as to whey he and not nina had arived.

BTW what a season finale;
- cutler dead
- old ones dead
- eve dead
- annie passed over
- shady human paranormal cleanup crew (I keep thinking there like the men in black or the corvinus soldiers/cleaners from the underworld film http://underworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cleaners)
- does the goverment alread know about werewolves, vampires and ghosts
- is scott-ghost the new annie?
- what happened to milo/merc' wolf guy?
- has the war been averted now?

predictions for s5;
- bch s2
- return of allison
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

Being Human teasers!
Spoiler:
1. Rather like the concluding episode of series three, the final episode of season four isn’tquiteas amazing as the one that preceded it. But it’s still pretty awesome.

2. Mark Gatiss is sublime as the softly-spoken, unblinking leader of the Old Ones, Mr Snow, who has a wonderfully grandiloquent turn of phrase.

3. It’s also probably the goriestBeing Humanyet. One particularly gruesome scene managed to remind us of bothHellraiserandNightmare On Elm Streetsimultaneously.

4. Mr Snow clearly watches Columbo.

5. Religious hopes are crushed.

6. Raiders Of The Lost Ark and Leonardo da Vinci are homaged.

7. Tom’s swimming pool plan comes to fruition.

8. A plan goes awry… but why? The domestic staff are responsible.

9. Tom cracks probably the best football-related joke we’ve ever heard.

10. Ew! A vampire does something incredibly gross.

11. You may find yourself punching the air at one use of the F-word.

12. If Mr Smith had a dry-cleaning accident…

13. Everything’s on the checklist – absolutelyeverything.

14. Hal gets into bondage.

are people actually stupid yes they might not have 'souls' now and they just crumble and die now but they did at one point in there real life actually have a soul so where did that go?? and kirby said werewolves cant be ghosts then what the HELL walked through his door hu?? IF HE STAYED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A GHOST i do hate kirby crushing toms hope like that
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 am

Oh oh oh i dont know if this is what you guys meant but on the lovely scroll skin it didnt say WHEN she had to die only that the war child had to be killed so if that future eve is really eve she was already killed

Forcing hal to the house then preventing a night club of people being torn to shreds by a a very nice werewolf then tom wont be a 'cold man' because he didnt kill a load of people by accident and making him feel strong not cold and full of guilt

She also put kirby in the house proving to everyone that even annie could do the impossible and come back from purgatory and making her stronger then ever

and hal is a old one so could help with the war on the bad old ones Very Happy SHES DONE HER JOB EVERYTHING SHOULD BE GREAT AND HUNKY DORY NOW yay yay yay (yes im in serious denial no no annie cant go there cant be 3 more sleeps to go till the end EVE CANT DIE) just leave me to believe this

Unless you wanna join me in the denial club (you get a hoodie Very Happy)

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/being-human-finale-the-war-child-photo-gallery/
'P.S. Bring a tissue!' WHATTT!!!! no no i didnt see that *pulls the denial hoodie over my face*
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
king Davison wrote:
king Davison wrote:Just had a thought.

You know when that guy from last week's episode said that your unfinished business may not be good? Well maybe Annie's is too kill Eve (or at least help in some way). NOOOO ANNIE. Don't leave me again Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And as much as I like A.lex, she is NO Annie. Grrrr...

Looking at it, Paige got there first...

Still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOO YAH! Razz Great minds think alike, I guess. But I share your sentiment;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

well if you think about it maybe annie won't need to kill eve any more. i mean the prophecy's already been fulfilled in that the war child has/had/will die (as we saw in the future). and now because of her actions the past as she know it no longer exists. i mean for one thing if she hadn't sent hal to annie and tom then the people never would have escaped from that night club and because of that tom won't be the cold, hard man he will be in the future and won't let himself die in a cage fight (or get caught at all i'd imagine).
maybe when the prophecy spoke about the war child dying to stop the vampires it was referring to what's already happened... erm... will happen? god the future's confusing...
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 am

king Davison wrote:

You know when that guy from last week's episode said that your unfinished business may not be good? Well maybe Annie's is too kill Eve (or at least help in some way). NOOOO ANNIE. Don't leave me again Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOO YAH! Razz Great minds think alike, I guess. But I share your sentiment;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 am

Still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 am

Just had a thought.

Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 am

kira wrote:
ahah i saw that i laughed so much 'clean' hu
what 'clean' man wants to get in my bed Wink
sure no problem Damien just jump right in ps lose the clothes

ahah

i dont know whats wrong with a.lex i would have ripped his clothes off then and there lol
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Emoo pop wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:

On another note; I burst out laughing when I saw Gatiss at the end. My brain just shouted 'OMG MYCROFT'S A VAMPIRE!' and I found it very amusing.

But WOOOO KIRA! Very Happy Very Happy that is so awesome. Haha he has awesome answers, that made me laugh.

not really lets have a look at one more time

747. At 23:49 18th Mar 2012, Damien Molony wrote:
@kirawalshil

Hal likes blood, but do you?

I am so squeamish. I cut my finger last week and ran around crying like a little girl. I thought about hospital. It was touch and go there for a while.

do you see it. No? ok lets look again @kirawalshil WHYYYYY >.> what he spelt my name wrong Evil or Very Mad

kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

koolkidpaige wrote:

On another note; I burst out laughing when I saw Gatiss at the end. My brain just shouted 'OMG MYCROFT'S A VAMPIRE!' and I found it very amusing.

HAHAHAHA omg that is exactly what I did. My dad was laughing too because he loves Sherlock. hahahaha.

What a brill episode though... I was reading the blog at the time and my Being Human was slightly delayed because I started watching the recorded version a bit later, I saw some spoilers about you-know-who dying (no, not voldy) but when it came I was so shocked... I was just like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' because in my head I just knew this would be another way to bump off Annie. But, hey, new relationship guys.

Okay, I am more than slightly annoyed with myself.

I was on the Being Human blog until about 11 last night, constantly refreshing, wandering why Damien wasn't on, when I realised they had a made a new topic for the Q&A... and by the time I got there he was gone.
I felt like crying Sad

But Michael answered my question last week so I think that makes up for it Very Happy

But WOOOO KIRA! Very Happy Very Happy that is so awesome. Haha he has awesome answers, that made me laugh.

That is all.

Wait - one more thing

I can't believe we are near the end :'(

OH
and YES I was so excited when they mentioned Allison. I really hope she does come back next series because Tom really does like her. YAY for puppy love cheers
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm

oooo watch over the parts of eve and annie consistency fail eve has make up on then later when there in the corridor when she shows annie the H scar close up she has no make up on at all and in all the other shots she does 2 points for me woop woop
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm

omg
747. At 23:49 18th Mar 2012, Damien Molony wrote:
@kirawalshil

Hal likes blood, but do you?

I am so squeamish. I cut my finger last week and ran around crying like a little girl. I thought about hospital. It was touch and go there for a while.

FUCK YHHHHHHH >.>i didnt hyperventilate and fall off my bed promise

and my toast didnt go cold while i was not hyperventilating either >.>

*breaths*
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am

found this on tumblr
'So maybe Tom injures Hal

And Hal is all wounded and gorgeous and suffering like a little lamb

And then Tom transforms to his adorable human self and sees the damage he’s done and is consumed with guilt, has a breakdown and vows to nurse Hal back to health

And then they confess their love for one another despite all their differences and have hot sex

Wait what'

made me laugh so much >.> just laugh didnt put any thoughts into my head <.<
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

koolkidpaige wrote:I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE!

Okay, maybe not quite, but I've noticed a few things;

Spoiler:

1) Tom's girlfriend from last episode was mentioned. MENTIONED, guys! Adam wasn't mentioned again after his episode last season, and he got his own spin-off. So we might be seeing her again. Nina replacement, anyone?

2) Last episode, creepy pervert man told Annie that her unfinished business might be unpleasant. This episode, creepy older-Eve girl told her that she would have to kill the baby Eve. Any parallels here? We heard that a big 'death' might be coming up, and I'm wondering if Eve dying will make Annie pass over. In which case;

3) New ghost gal on the scene - king. She kept bringing up her brothers and dad, so I've got a feeling that she wouldn't mind - for lack of a better word - 'living', with the two boys, as well as keeping them in check. Plus, the relationship with Hal that echoes what Annie's was like with Mitchell a little. Yes, I'm saying what you think I'm saying. She's going to replace Annie.

THEY'RE REPLACING THE ENTIRE DAMNED CAST!!!

That is all. I'm off to sulk and cry now.

they were my thoughts to :'( annie dont cross over
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE!

Okay, maybe not quite, but I've noticed a few things;

Spoiler:

1) Tom's girlfriend from last episode was mentioned. MENTIONED, guys! Adam wasn't mentioned again after his episode last season, and he got his own spin-off. So we might be seeing her again. Nina replacement, anyone?

2) Last episode, creepy pervert man told Annie that her unfinished business might be unpleasant. This episode, creepy older-Eve girl told her that she would have to kill the baby Eve. Any parallels here? We heard that a big 'death' might be coming up, and I'm wondering if Eve dying will make Annie pass over. In which case;

3) New ghost gal on the scene - :king:. She kept bringing up her brothers and dad, so I've got a feeling that she wouldn't mind - for lack of a better word - 'living', with the two boys, as well as keeping them in check. Plus, the relationship with Hal that echoes what Annie's was like with Mitchell a little. Yes, I'm saying what you think I'm saying. She's going to replace Annie.

THEY'RE REPLACING THE ENTIRE DAMNED CAST!!!

That is all. I'm off to sulk and cry now.
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MzyNauYR6hU#! making history spoiler
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Making History
Spoiler:
1. “Making History” is Being Human at its very best. Packed with shocking revelations and twists, it may leave you gasping for breath.

2. It’s also a complete tonal u-turn from the previous episode.

3. Depending on your political sympathies, one line might make you think of David Cameron and smile.

4. Hal develops a drink problem.

5. An unusual arsenal is cause for concern.

6. A vampire from the ’50s meets his maker.

7. Annie takes a tour.

8. Hal spouts the worst come-on lines you’ve ever heard.

9. We’re given an interesting health-and-safety reason why you should never wear a tie.

10. Tom participates in a spectacular event.

11. Good news, Damien Molony fans: he gets topless again!

12. Parallels between the past and the present will make you gasp.

13. The nemesis is revealed.

14. You may find yourself thinking of Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

number 11 YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! 4 NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! /kinda yes it might be kinda sexy 8 or not
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

Damien pulls the best faces, HAHAHAHAHAHA Razz
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am

15 Teasers about Being Human: Making History
From Cultbox:
Spoiler:

1. Mitchell, George, Nina, Lia, McNair, Gilbert and Herrick all get a mention
2. “He’s violent, sadistic and quite literally their poster boy”
3. There are few flashbacks to Hal and Cutler’s past…
4. ….Some very interesting info about Cutler is revealed, including the vampire who turned him
5. “Vampires killed the prime minister on national television”
6. There are trips to the future and big revelations from Eve
7. Tom goes on a date with Cutler…
8. …While Hal’s date with :king: ends in disaster (again)
9. “I think I preferred you when you were Forrest Gump”
10. There’s a fairly big death
11. The Old Ones finally arrive and Mr Snow (Mark Gatiss) is a bit peckish
12. “How do you make ****** love ********?”
13. They’ll be murder on the dance floor
14. Someone else has a burn on their arm
15. Things are really not looking good for all of the gang at the end

no wtf is someone dies AGAIN if its hal i will have to kill myself if its eve i will cry if its annie i wont be able to watch it soz toms not grown on me as much but he is like a kid bless him and if hal kills :king: im not going to be best pleased with him
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 am

Emoo pop wrote:OH MY I'M CRYING

ahah i saw that i laughed so much 'clean' hu
what 'clean' man wants to get in my bed Wink
sure no problem Damien just jump right in ps lose the clothes

ahah
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am

OH MY I'M CRYING

Emily

Back to top Go down

On the live Q&A last night with Michael Socha, he said this, which I found the most cutest and lovely thing ever

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 am

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 am

kira wrote:

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:

woohoo Kira! Damien on next week, ooft! cyclops < eye popping
And yes. Yes indeed Carralak. Yes indeed.

Oh well, I'm sure there is some sort of attractive female on the show that has caught your eye, right? At least one.
Hmm.

That was such a great episode. But when Tom started crying at the end... Crying or Very sad
Maybe Allison will make an appearance next series.

there hasn't really been anyone special

not even the men hu? lol and dont just say your not gay we all have them few people of the same gender that we would totally do if we got the chance Laughing

that may be how it is for women but not men...

yes just keep telling yourself that i had this conversation at college and even the guys had that one person so just cuz your telling yourself that dont mean its true we all know reallt Wink ahahha
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am

kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:

not just women *wiggle eyebrows* and ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING *grabs stake*

Oh well, I'm sure there is some sort of attractive female on the show that has caught your eye, right? At least one.
Hmm.

That was such a great episode. But when Tom started crying at the end... Crying or Very sad

not even the men hu? lol and dont just say your not gay we all have them few people of the same gender that we would totally do if we got the chance Laughing

that may be how it is for women but not men...
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Andrew Carralak wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:

women...

not just women *wiggle eyebrows* and ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING *grabs stake*

Hmm.

kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:

THAT WAS YOU :'( i cant wait till next week AHHH DAMIEN MOLONY *melts* he best answer my questions

women...

Hmm.

Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 pm

kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:Michael Socha just replied to my question
*faints*

Q - what was your favorite episode of the series so far?

A - I genuinely don't have a favourite - I love em all - they're great. The one I have enjoyed watching most.. actually no. I love em all.

Very Happy
Love him. So much.

THAT WAS YOU :'( i cant wait till next week AHHH DAMIEN MOLONY *melts* he best answer my questions

women...

Hmm.

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
*faints*

A - I genuinely don't have a favourite - I love em all - they're great. The one I have enjoyed watching most.. actually no. I love em all.

Very Happy
Love him. So much.

women...

kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am

goddammit i wanted a cage fight!
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 am

kira wrote:
*faints*

Very Happy
Love him. So much.

women...
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

*faints*

Very Happy
Love him. So much.

kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 am

Michael Socha just replied to my question
*faints*

Very Happy
Love him. So much.
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 am

spoilers for this week even if you dont look at the spoilers it is SOO funny id watch it anyway omg iv watched it like 6 time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkehxEYdYTI

behind the scenes of episode 5 Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qiDMeT1JnVc
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 am

Spoiler:
1. It’s the funniest episode of the series so far – and the sweetest.

2. You might want to start following @Lycurious on Twitter.

3. Matches are arranged – in more ways than one.

4. All of our heroes get the chance of a kiss. Not all are pleased about it.

5. Doctor Who fans might be reminded of the Lakertyans.

6. A classic children’s TV series gets referenced a lot.

7. Hal’s OCD reachs an eggstraordinary level.

8. Tom suddenly becomes incredibly trendy.

9. Someone’s been watching too many Arnold Schwarzenegger movies.

10. Annie makes a truly mortifying mistake.

11. Prepare to experience shock and awe.

12. A certain ghost in a grey cardigan finally works out what’s preventing them moving on.

13. Tom thinks he can kill a vampire, but comes up against a champion.

14. When is a door not a door?

15. There’s an unorthodox use for pencils.

16. If you’ve ever wished you could get rid of your line manager, you might empathise.

16. Annie meets someone important, and… Oh, we won’t spoil it by saying more. Mum’s the word.
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top