Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick note from KoolKidPaige...

4 posters

Go down

A quick note from KoolKidPaige... Empty Re: A quick note from KoolKidPaige...

Post by Agatha Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 am

koolkidpaige wrote:

O.O I'm being stalked? ...Wait, are you the person who added me on facebook; with no mutual freinds and hidden profile? Razz Glad to be back.

No, not....er..me...

It's.. Moustachioed...errr...Pete...

He was on last night. He's the one that's stalking you... *shifty eyes*
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:17 am

Agatha wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:Hi! Please don't kill me... I'm back, and betterer than ever. Acoustic nights galore, of course, but the play will be finished soon. It shows on the 5th, 6th and 7th of July, so if anybody lives near the Castle Theatre and is free those nights... *Flutters eyelashes*

The performance is Little Shop of Horrors, and you can buy tickets from the Castle box office, just in case anyone was actually seriously considering it. I have solos! Loooooots of solos...

So yeah, as exams are finished, and Prom is over and done with *Wipes away a tear* I actually have free time! :O How weird is that? It is a relatively new feeling for me. So yeah. As for my job, it has become sort of semi-regular. They only want me on Saturdays, which is fine with me, as it stops Mum from complaining that she had a part-time job when she was my age, blah blah blah, and yet also allows me to have a life! Yippee!

I shall speak to you all soon, as no one is online right now. Hugs!

KoolKidPaige
xxx

How weird, we were stalking you last night Very Happy

You're back! YIPEE!!!!! cheers *Does little happy dance* cheers
As a welcome back gift, would you like to become a mod?

Little shop of horrors? That sounds awesome! If only I lived near <insert place where KoolKidPaige lives I could go down and stalk you.
See you soon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What? I'm not THAT exited... Jeez...
What a Face

O.O I'm being stalked? ...Wait, are you the person who added me on facebook; with no mutual freinds and hidden profile? Razz Glad to be back.
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 pm

koolkidpaige wrote:Hi! Please don't kill me... I'm back, and betterer than ever. Acoustic nights galore, of course, but the play will be finished soon. It shows on the 5th, 6th and 7th of July, so if anybody lives near the Castle Theatre and is free those nights... *Flutters eyelashes*

The performance is Little Shop of Horrors, and you can buy tickets from the Castle box office, just in case anyone was actually seriously considering it. I have solos! Loooooots of solos...

So yeah, as exams are finished, and Prom is over and done with *Wipes away a tear* I actually have free time! :O How weird is that? It is a relatively new feeling for me. So yeah. As for my job, it has become sort of semi-regular. They only want me on Saturdays, which is fine with me, as it stops Mum from complaining that she had a part-time job when she was my age, blah blah blah, and yet also allows me to have a life! Yippee!

KoolKidPaige
xxx

How weird, we were stalking you last night Very Happy

You're back! YIPEE!!!!! cheers *Does little happy dance* cheers
As a welcome back gift, would you like to become a mod?

Little shop of horrors? That sounds awesome! If only I lived near <insert place where KoolKidPaige lives I could go down and stalk you.
See you soon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What? I'm not THAT exited... Jeez...
What a Face
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A quick note from KoolKidPaige... Empty :face: ... I'M BAAAAACK! ... :face:

Post by koolkidpaige Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi! Please don't kill me... I'm back, and betterer than ever. Acoustic nights galore, of course, but the play will be finished soon. It shows on the 5th, 6th and 7th of July, so if anybody lives near the Castle Theatre and is free those nights... *Flutters eyelashes*

KoolKidPaige
xxx
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

good luck miss you lots
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonnie Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 am

Good luck with it all!! Hope you can be back soon! Smile
Lonnie
Lonnie

Back to top Go down

A quick note from KoolKidPaige... Empty A quick note from KoolKidPaige...

Post by koolkidpaige Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 am

Hi all, I know I have been AWOL recently, and as I have about thirty seconds to myself (finally!!!) I thought I should explain why. Basically, in addition to being raped by exams and my job, the rehearsals for my play have doubled, and I have been invited to several band auditions (there was a party, and karaoke, and people got impressed, then it snowballed)

So really, stuff is incredibly hectic at the moment, and all that in addition to the fact that my school thought it would be a good idea to have no study leave this year, adds up into one very stressed out Paige. So, once things calm down a bit, I will be back regularly. Miss you all!!!

I love you What a Face I love you
KoolKidPaige xxxxxxxx
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down