Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

+10
NJB
Weekoony
other annie
Andrew Carralak
kira
Emily
Cris
Agatha
Nameless Child
Claire the Ninja God
14 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by other annie Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
I behold et, KoolKidPaige, and I bow to your brilliance. All hail the mods!

Into every generation a mod is born: one person in all the blog, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Moderator.

And so are BcH, Kira and Bisted.

(It called for a Buffy quote, okay? Don't judge me Razz)

annie.... so.... confused
oh and btw i am in london watching the olypic cycling!

*Intense Jealousy*

Actually getting really into the olympics now. That was a surprise.

In answer to your confusion, Annie, Caz went mad with power again, so Aggie made some of the regulars (well, as regular as it gets, now Sad ) into mods, to teach him a lesson. Needless to say, we have been cheerfully abusing our newfound powers.

You should be jelous!! im actually in the velodrome tommorow so if you happen to be watching- you might see me!
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by koolkidpaige Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am

In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Popularity, guys!!!

BOW TO THE MODERATORS, PUNY GUESTS!

I kid.

Sorta.

lol!
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 am

other annie wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE MODS, OTHER ANNIE! BEHOLD ET!

lol!

Into every generation a mod is born: one person in all the blog, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Moderator.

*Intense Jealousy*

Actually getting really into the olympics now. That was a surprise.

In answer to your confusion, Annie, Caz went mad with power again, so Aggie made some of the regulars (well, as regular as it gets, now Sad ) into mods, to teach him a lesson. Needless to say, we have been cheerfully abusing our newfound powers.
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:I know i havent been here in a while but...... what?!? :/

lol!

other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Andrew Carralak wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:

lol!

koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 am

koolkidpaige wrote:

lol!
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 am

lol!
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 am

I know i havent been here in a while but...... what?!? :/
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 am

bisted wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
bisted wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:something smells fishy...mostly me...

and I would like to abdicate my throne in favour of bisted!

Really now Cazza? You're too kind! But I think KoolKidPaige should have the throne. After all, I'm a whale.

Aww, thanks bisted! What a generous whale you are!

However, due to my official title as penguin of the boards, I shall have to reject his wonderful offer and leave Bisted as King.

Awwwww, thanks KoolKidPaige! But I'm afraid penguin beats whale. It's like arctic rock-paper-scissors. Whales only beat leopard seals.

Ah, I see. Well, I guess I can't argue with that logic Very Happy
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
bisted wrote:

Really now Cazza? You're too kind! But I think KoolKidPaige should have the throne. After all, I'm a whale.

However, due to my official title as penguin of the boards, I shall have to reject his wonderful offer and leave Bisted as King.

Awwwww, thanks KoolKidPaige! But I'm afraid penguin beats whale. It's like arctic rock-paper-scissors. Whales only beat leopard seals.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 am

bisted wrote:

koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am

bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 am

something smells fishy...mostly me...

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am

I'm a whale... ahhhhhh possibilities possibilities... soon the plankton will be mine!

Mmmmm.... tasteh plankton

Last edited by bisted on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

Agatha wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
bisted wrote:Am I the only one who remembers the good old days when Cazza would be getting his post edited by Aggie...or worse by me when I occasionally had power?

Those were the days. *sigh* But now look at this place - a ghost town: a shadow of its former self.
A site which is limping along and littered with cobwebs - wilting and withering - it's survival reliant on the occasional glance of a chance googler. Until one day: unkempt, disregarded and devoid of it's former appeal, it will fall by the way-side in this binary jungle. Abandoned. Forgotten. Dead.

Or, you know, not.

nah. people still appear every now and again. and besides with the administration gone i have lain claim to what i shall now call my cobweb kingdom. bow before me puny mortals and worship me as your benevolent and all loving ruler!!! (those who refuse will be placed in the marshmallow pit of doom)

It appears Caz has become somewhat power-crazed once again. He appears to believe that his power is equal, if not superior to mine, so to show him otherwise I am officially reinstating bisted as a penguin.
Oh, and kira.
...and Nameless Child
...and KoolKidPaige

Let the fun begin, do your worst! Twisted Evil

I'm a penguin?
*Checks*
I'm a penguin.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Xxx

Last edited by koolkidpaige on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:54 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
bisted wrote:Am I the only one who remembers the good old days when Cazza would be getting his post edited by Aggie...or worse by me when I occasionally had power?

Those were the days. *sigh* But now look at this place - a ghost town: a shadow of its former self.
A site which is limping along and littered with cobwebs - wilting and withering - it's survival reliant on the occasional glance of a chance googler. Until one day: unkempt, disregarded and devoid of it's former appeal, it will fall by the way-side in this binary jungle. Abandoned. Forgotten. Dead.

Or, you know, not.

nah. people still appear every now and again. and besides with the administration gone i have lain claim to what i shall now call my cobweb kingdom. bow before me puny mortals and worship me as your benevolent and all loving ruler!!! (those who refuse will be placed in the marshmallow pit of doom)

It appears Caz has become somewhat power-crazed once again. He appears to believe that his power is equal, if not superior to mine, so to show him otherwise I am officially reinstating bisted as a penguin.
Oh, and kira.
...and Nameless Child
...and KoolKidPaige

Let the fun begin, do your worst! Twisted Evil
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Nameless Child wrote:

Or, you know, not.

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:09 am

Or, you know, not.

bisted wrote:Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2012/05/being_human_series_5_-_product.html

Series 5 is on it's way! *Does Series 5 official dance *

YAY!!!! Can't wait. Very Happy *joins in the Series 5 official dance*
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 am

kira wrote:Members connected during last 24 hours : Andrew Carralak, bisted, kira, Nameless Child
:') bring a tear to my eye this place isnt going to die as i tought i would i think i have gone crazy i ave not seen a person in like 4 weeks *rocking in the corner talking to a table* lol miss you guys
ps anyone else dying from the heat Sad and there is like no breeze so its making it worse fucking hate the sunshine -_-* i got my certificates from college yay officially the first one out of my large family to go to college and finish yay feel smart

Hoorah! Maybe this is the start of the revival. I predict a long and glittering future ahead of the forum, but maybe it's just wishful thinking - I hope not. I missed you all in 'The Dark Times' when there'd be no-one on for, like, a week.

The heat is horrendous. The lack of breeze is terrifying. Oh, what I wouldn't do to feel the wind on my face (I guess that's why they invented fans). But don't worry - Danny Boyle's got some rain coming on Friday.

Yay! Congrats with the finishing college. Any idea what are you planning to do next year?

In fact, well done to everyone on here who's completed their time at an educational establishment and come out with something worthwhile. I hope to repeat your successes. Smile

I've been rather bored lately, although I've managed: getting my times on Picross DS to all under 10 minutes and beginning the Airfix BBMF set as well as starting to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, reading more Sherlock Holmes & John Green and thinking about finishing off that FanFiction I abandoned (basically I open the word document, read what I've written, stare at the page for a while then give up) - all useful stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.

I think I may die of boredom before the summer is out.

How is everyone? Having fun in the glorious summer?

PS: I got a (summer/weekend) job, so money is being earned, which is good. Smile

PPS: Sorry for the long post.
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 am

Members connected during last 24 hours : Andrew Carralak, bisted, kira, Nameless Child
:') bring a tear to my eye this place isnt going to die as i tought i would i think i have gone crazy i ave not seen a person in like 4 weeks *rocking in the corner talking to a table* lol miss you guys
ps anyone else dying from the heat Sad and there is like no breeze so its making it worse fucking hate the sunshine -_-* i got my certificates from college yay officially the first one out of my large family to go to college and finish yay feel smart
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am

bisted wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:

the age of the admin is over... let my reign begin...

You have successfully reminded me of Gothmog (the orc with the weird face in Return of the King): "The age of Men is over. The time of the Orc has come!"
So from now on you shall be remembered as an orc
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 2 Gothmog_-_Third_Age

well considering that's where i got the inspiration... and if i'm gonna be compared to gothmog i don't particularly care. he's badass... and his namesake is also badass...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:

You have successfully reminded me of Gothmog (the orc with the weird face in Return of the King): "The age of Men is over. The time of the Orc has come!"
So from now on you shall be remembered as an orc
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 2 Gothmog_-_Third_Age
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2012/05/being_human_series_5_-_product.html

Series 5 is on it's way! *Does Series 5 official dance *
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Am I the only one who remembers the good old days when Cazza would be getting his post edited by Aggie...or worse by me when I occasionally had power?
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

bisted wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:well... this is exciting...

Indeed....

How is everyone?

intensely bored. now uni's over i've got feck all to do

Tell me about it, I just sit and stare at the padded walls of my cell now...

I put my hand upon her face, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her face, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her face, she said "sailor you're a disgrace!"
Get in, get out, stop fucking about, yoho, yoho, yoho,

I put my hand upon her toe, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her toe, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her toe, she said "Sailor, you're way too low"
Get in, Get out, stop fucking about, yoho, yoho, yoho,

I put my hand upon her knee, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her knee, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her knee, she said "Sailor, you're killing me!"

I put my hand upon her leg, yoho, yoho
I put my hand upon her leg, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her leg, she said "Sailor, do I have to beg!"

So I put my hand upon her tit, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her tit, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her tit, she said "Sailor, you're getting it!"

I put my hand upon her *ahem*, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her *ahem*, yoho, yoho,
I put my hand upon her *ahem*, she said "Sailor, now that's the spot!"

So I put my cock into her mouth, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her mouth, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her mouth, she said: *mumble*

So I put my cock into her ear, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her ear, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her ear, she said "Sailor, you're nowhere near!"

So I put my cock into her nose, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her nose, yoho, yoho,
I put my cock into her nose, she said "Sailor, that's now where it goes!"

And now she lies in a wooden box, yoho, yoho,
And now she lies in a wooden box, yoho, yoho,
And now she lies in a wooden box, from sucking too many sailors cocks,

I dig her up every now and again, yoho, yoho,
I dig her up every now and again, yoho, yoho,
I dig her up every now and again, I fuck her again and again and again!!!

And now I've died and gone to hell, yoho, yoho,
And now I've died and gone to hell, yoho, yoho,
And now I've died and gone to hell, I'll fuck the devil and his wife as well!!!
OI!!!
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:

Indeed....

How is everyone?

Tell me about it, I just sit and stare at the padded walls of my cell now...
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Nameless Child wrote:

Indeed....

How is everyone?

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 am

Indeed....

How is everyone?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 am

well... this is exciting...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 am

Hi all!

Apologies for yet another leave of absence, my life got attacked by coursework, countless exams, performances, gig offers, marriage proposals in Turkey, tonsilitus along with a perforated eardrum (not fun, I don't recommend it), and also tumblr. Things are a little quieter now, minus the constant battle about uni choices and courses and whether or not I'll be able to get the Chemistry grade to get into medical school. So yeah, only a little stress. Thank god for music.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Miss you all, and hope to speak to some of you on the chatbox soon.

Farewell, my pretties!

KoolKidPaige.
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Nameless Child wrote:
bisted wrote:Just wondering how everyone is going, I know I haven't commented on here in a while so I just felt I should check up. Hope life is treating you well!

Hi, I'm good. Just finished my last exam today, so happy about that. How's you?

LAST DAY OF COLLEGE YESTERDAY WOOP soz i aint been on laptop kinda melted no big deal well actually it is i cried :'( and i hope we come back here now that the holidays are coming up missed you guys
oh i got a nikon coolpix L310 for my birthday BEST CAMERA EVER
also well done nameless Smile
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

bisted wrote:Just wondering how everyone is going, I know I haven't commented on here in a while so I just felt I should check up. Hope life is treating you well!

Hi, I'm good. Just finished my last exam today, so happy about that. How's you?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 2 Empty Dónde está mi tequila?

Post by bisted Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Just wondering how everyone is going, I know I haven't commented on here in a while so I just felt I should check up. Hope life is treating you well!
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Agatha wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:Sorry Aggie, I don't really know the areas well - so all I can suggest is London's West End (Wicked & Les Mis are good if you haven't seen them).

Can't believe I forgot to say before, but I am now officially a black belt in karate! (I passed the grading on 20th May) Very Happy

No worries, Smile

We're going to see 'War Horse', 'The Taming of the Shrew' (for the umpteenth time Very Happy) and 'Henry V' so far, but I'm sure we'll pick a few more once we're there.

That's awesome! Wow, when did you start karate?

I tried Judo when I was 9 but it never really went anywhere.

I did a few lessons in 2006 I think it was, but started properly in 2008. Smile
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 am

Nameless Child wrote:Sorry Aggie, I don't really know the areas well - so all I can suggest is London's West End (Wicked & Les Mis are good if you haven't seen them).

Can't believe I forgot to say before, but I am now officially a black belt in karate! (I passed the grading on 20th May) Very Happy

No worries, Smile

We're going to see 'War Horse', 'The Taming of the Shrew' (for the umpteenth time Very Happy) and 'Henry V' so far, but I'm sure we'll pick a few more once we're there.

That's awesome! Wow, when did you start karate?

I tried Judo when I was 9 butit never really went anywhere.
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 am

Sorry Aggie, I don't really know the areas well - so all I can suggest is London's West End (Wicked & Les Mis are good if you haven't seen them).

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Nameless Child, I'm watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. They're really good. Very Happy

Oh yeah, and I'm in England for the next month or so. Any ideas on how I should spend my time? We're going to London and Bristol and Nottingham to name a few places. Know any good/fun things to do there?

Miss you guys muchissimos! xxx
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 am

oh dear today made me laugh so much cuz at college there is this guy who thinks hes all that but today lolzz i was walking past the youth club and the Sunday school was on and i see him there and he was all in his sunday church getup running away from the other kids i almost pissed myself
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 am

Hello again to everyone who still visits occasionally. Exams start soon, don't they. 2 weeks for me. fuuuuu. I need to revise. So...um...that's why I'm not on here.
I'm good though.
Also, I expect you've all seen it but, if you haven't, then check out The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (an adaptation of Pride and Prejudice in Vlog form).
Um....that's all folks. How are you all? Anything interesting happening/happened to you?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 am

Sorry I haven't been here for ages.... i was busy going to malta, eating easter eggs and headbutting walls (don't try it, it hurts, alot) anyways..... Back now Smile
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am

Agatha wrote:Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've had some stuff going on...

Anyhoo, does anyone remember the password to the BecomingHumanBlogger youtube account? And if you do, could you PM me what you think it is?

Merci! Smile

sorry i dont know i was never told it :/ how you going anyway and yh soz peeps kinda forgot about this site for a bit
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 am

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've had some stuff going on...

Anyhoo, does anyone remember the password to the BecomingHumanBlogger youtube account? And if you do, could you PM me what you think it is?

Merci! Smile
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 am

Sinead Keenan was just on lip service :O like i said 5 actors >.> jeez ooo shes a kinda bitch in this
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 am

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:Hello everyone, we've survived a year so can we try to survive another one. Very Happy

Basically, where the hell is everyone??? I know I haven't been on much but exams, coursework, blah, blah, blah.

How are we all?

im fine but still slightly hurt from losing the original cast of BH and cant sleep and have anyone ever seen star stories laura patch is in it or michaela thompson from being human seriously no wonder america thinks we only have like 5 actors geez
anyway hows are u nameless??

Glad you're OK, yeah it's a bit annoying that the whole cast has left in the course of one series, so we don't really know the newbies that much yet.

I'm good thanks, a bit bogged down with coursework and revision and stuff but good.

I haven't seen 'Star Stories', but I know what you mean, you see an actor on something and suddenly they're everywhere. Oh well, at least most of them are good at their jobs. Smile

its a good job there good at it our british tv would be shit Razz im not enjoying the rain i got my open weekend for the college >.> mmm outside all day in the rain how fun -_- you guys should so come :l see all the fun animals :l so fun Neutral if they try and put me in the bug costume someone is going to die i would tear the college apart if i have to dress as a fucking centipede Evil or Very Mad no just no
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am

kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:Hello everyone, we've survived a year so can we try to survive another one. Very Happy

Basically, where the hell is everyone??? I know I haven't been on much but exams, coursework, blah, blah, blah.

How are we all?

im fine but still slightly hurt from losing the original cast of BH and cant sleep and have anyone ever seen star stories laura patch is in it or michaela thompson from being human seriously no wonder america thinks we only have like 5 actors geez

Glad you're OK, yeah it's a bit annoying that the whole cast has left in the course of one series, so we don't really know the newbies that much yet.

I'm good thanks, a bit bogged down with coursework and revision and stuff but good.

I haven't seen 'Star Stories', but I know what you mean, you see an actor on something and suddenly they're everywhere. Oh well, at least most of them are good at their jobs. Smile
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

How are we all?

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 am

Hello everyone, we've survived a year so can we try to survive another one. Very Happy

How are we all?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 am

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 am

Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:

this peep is good i just have a question for the boys if your talking to a girl on facebook and your talking to her and she answers back straight away everytime and then you say i think i love you and then there is a long pause would you say it was your brother and he fraped you X_X

I think this happened to me hmm i catch him looking at me all the time and yes hes the best looking boy in my class but my class if full of munters and hes nice but REALLY annoying like he as loads of behavior problems like the other day he put his welly to his ear and said 'its like when you put a shell to your ear you can hear the sea but i can hear the garden center' HELLP!!
I won't presume to know anything about the male psyche but if I were talking to a guy and having fun and that phrase was typed:
a)it probably WOULD have been my sister doing a frape
b) if he responded badly I'd try to come up with an excuse, much like the 'frape' one. (I suck at convincing excuses via text.) But that's just me. And I can guarantee that I am of the female gender, therefore I don't think my opinion is needed. Oh well.

In other news:
A teacher of mine told me and my friend, Ben, that she thought we were classic 'Type A personalities' (a remark prompted by our discussion on a book I keep to record all my homework and 'things to do' lists. My Mildly OCD book of shame, but I digress.) I took a quiz online and got 69/100. No crude jokes about that number please.

So I thought I'd put it on here for people to take and see how 'Type A' they are.
http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1126

speaking as someone who's actually done several proper personality tests (as in the ones which identify type As, Bs, and Cs or what personality aspects there are). i wouldn't hold any truth to online ones. they're normally made by the psychology students who failed in the end.
on another note i'm neurotic and a type B personality Very Happy
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next