Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

+10
NJB
Weekoony
other annie
Andrew Carralak
kira
Emily
Cris
Agatha
Nameless Child
Claire the Ninja God
14 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by Andrew Carralak Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 am

Suspect the Ninja God wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:There was a bit of a flurry of excitement a few days ago and then nothing....

I'm gonna ask a question: Where is everyone? and, more importantly, how is everyone?

Hope you're all well. I get a tea party tomorrow at school. There's like 15 of us doing it because we showed peeps round the school 2 weeks ago. The Deputy Head came round and gave us all invites... Smile

That sounds fun! tea party ftw Razz

Im doing ok thanks, just you know school and shizzle. I ran the Junior Great South Run on Saturday ad that was tiring then i had to run 2 miles yesturday for our great school run! so now im gunna go and sleep for a week. happy days Razz

what could be more exciting than introducing babies to blenders?
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by Claire the Ninja God Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 am

Nameless Child wrote:There was a bit of a flurry of excitement a few days ago and then nothing....

I'm gonna ask a question: Where is everyone? and, more importantly, how is everyone?

Hope you're all well. I get a tea party tomorrow at school. There's like 15 of us doing it because we showed peeps round the school 2 weeks ago. The Deputy Head came round and gave us all invites... Smile

That sounds fun! tea party ftw Razz

Im doing ok thanks, just you know school and shizzle. I ran the Junior Great South Run on Saturday ad that was tiring then i had to run 2 miles yesturday for our great school run! so now im gunna go and sleep for a week. happy days Razz
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2485615

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 am

There was a bit of a flurry of excitement a few days ago and then nothing....

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 am

Hi everyone!!

I was sitting at home, incredibly bored, and I thought I'd just say hi! How's it going for everyone! Hope you're all well, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

king Very Happy
Alex Davison
Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:02 am

thanks and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY <not the spooking pumpkin orange i was going for nm life goes on
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Ghost3_e0
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Jack1a3
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 am

Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 am

jocolor wrote:"In an old hotel in a sleepy seaside town, there lives a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost determined to live a quiet human life. But out there, lurking in every corner of society, there are vampires ready to rid the world of its humanity. The Old Ones are on their way and it’s up to our heroes to fight for the right to live in peace. Not only are there vampires to seek revenge on, there’s also a wicked ghost on the loose and someone’s trying to expose the existence of werewolves… Not to mention all the nappies that need changing!"

- Official Synopsis

Spoilers (in black)

- Adam will be back
- There will be two new vampires
- Tom will be back

where did you find this adam omg wtf omg <3 <3 <3 sorry for all the posts :L i dont read all of them before i post soz

Last edited by kira on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 am

bisted wrote:
kira wrote:
i <3 this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0bcoUksBJI&feature=related its modestep so yh you guys might not like it nm

Oooh... would it annoy you if I said I saw modestep live three weeks ago and they were amazing? And that particular song was nothing short of spectacular, they did a louder, more bassed up version that slowed the bridge a bit, it was quite awesome, and the guitarist was cool.

yes...yes it would i so hate you right now
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:

im good and thats cool "Trock on" Wink and what do you want for your birthday????

i <3 this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0bcoUksBJI&feature=related its modestep so yh you guys might not like it nm
Hello peeps!
I too am still alive and stuff. Just very busy and it appears that I always log in weird times and so end up missing everything.

Woo! Trock! How's it going? what's it about?

Kira, I actually quite like that song remix thing. Very groovy!

Question: What be peeps doing for Halloween? It's pretty big over here...

Kira, that song is actually pretty epic. And um...getting some clothes, music and new furniture & posters for my room.

Aggie, I think the song's going to be about the Doctor and how he's always on his own (working on something which might be called 'The Curse of The Time Lords') or about The Wedding of River Song using the Tick-Tock poem (that one's sort of 'meh'). Also a 3rd one I've just started doing about the companions. I'll use the best one as my final piece.

I was listening to some ChamCircuit yesterday for inspiration and managed to learn Awful Lot of Running on piano. Smile

I'm having a halloween thing on my birthday (Friday) but not doing anything big, never really have. You doing anything?

going round hospitals and old people's houses dressed as the grim reaper. i feel like it might comfort them to know the end isn't far away

russell howard ftw lol
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:17 am

"In an old hotel in a sleepy seaside town, there lives a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost determined to live a quiet human life. But out there, lurking in every corner of society, there are vampires ready to rid the world of its humanity. The Old Ones are on their way and it’s up to our heroes to fight for the right to live in peace. Not only are there vampires to seek revenge on, there’s also a wicked ghost on the loose and someone’s trying to expose the existence of werewolves… Not to mention all the nappies that need changing!"

- Official Synopsis

Spoilers (in black)

- Adam will be back
- There will be two new vampires
- Tom will be back
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

:suspect: the Ninja God wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
I'm having a halloween thing on my birthday (Friday) but not doing anything big, never really have. You doing anything?

Hope you have an amazing birthday!!!! Haven't spoken to you in ages NC and im missing you! well I hope everyone one is well and having an awesome half term.

Thanks. Missing you too! Hopefully I'll log on at the same time as someone at some point. *shrugs*

Everyone having a good half term (everyone who's got one, that is)?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 am

Suspect the Ninja God wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:

Hope you have an amazing birthday!!!! Haven't spoken to you in ages NC and im missing you! well I hope everyone one is well and having an awesome half term.

cazza- i thought we talked about this... you can do whatever you want with dead babies but just leave the alive ones alone, ok? Razz

i can't help it if the room i walk through happens to be full of lots of living babies...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire the Ninja God Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Nameless Child wrote:

cazza- i thought we talked about this... you can do whatever you want with dead babies but just leave the alive ones alone, ok? Razz
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

bisted wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:
Hello peeps!
I too am still alive and stuff. Just very busy and it appears that I always log in weird times and so end up missing everything.

Kira, that song is actually pretty epic. And um...getting some clothes, music and new furniture & posters for my room.

Aggie, I think the song's going to be about the Doctor and how he's always on his own (working on something which might be called 'The Curse of The Time Lords') or about The Wedding of River Song using the Tick-Tock poem (that one's sort of 'meh'). Also a 3rd one I've just started doing about the companions. I'll use the best one as my final piece.

I was listening to some ChamCircuit yesterday for inspiration and managed to learn Awful Lot of Running on piano. Smile

going round hospitals and old people's houses dressed as the grim reaper. i feel like it might comfort them to know the end isn't far away

Ever the cheeriest member of the board Cazza, but good to hear you're still alive, even if some of the old people aren't.... and at least they aren't babies...

Happy birthday for three days time if I don't come on BcH, hope it's a good one, and keep working on the Trock, I expect it to be in the charts as Christmas No. 1 Very Happy

there are babies in hospitals...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:

im good and thats cool "Trock on" Wink and what do you want for your birthday????

Hello peeps!

Ever the cheeriest member of the board Cazza, but good to hear you're still alive, even if some of the old people aren't.... and at least they aren't babies...

Happy birthday for three days time if I don't come on BcH, hope it's a good one, and keep working on the Trock, I expect it to be in the charts as Christmas No. 1 Very Happy
bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 am

kira wrote:

Oooh... would it annoy you if I said I saw modestep live three weeks ago and they were amazing? And that particular song was nothing short of spectacular, they did a louder, more bassed up version that slowed the bridge a bit, it was quite awesome, and the guitarist was cool.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:15 am

Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:

I'm good thanks. God, It's been ages since I talked to anyone on here... I keep logging on just after people leave.

So...I'm 16 in 5 days! Also, I'm writing attempting to write a trock song for my GCSE music composition. Um...that's all. Smile

How are you all?

Hello peeps!

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:ok i see you come on and nobody talks so Razz i wil just start a chat HOW IS EVERYONE WE HAVE NOT TALKED IN SOOOO FUCKING LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? really missing you guys

I'm good thanks. God, It's been ages since I talked to anyone on here... I keep logging on just after people leave.

So...I'm 16 in 5 days! Also, I'm writing attempting to write a trock song for my GCSE music composition. Um...that's all. Smile

How are you all?

Hello peeps!

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:52 pm

kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:ok i see you come on and nobody talks so Razz i wil just start a chat HOW IS EVERYONE WE HAVE NOT TALKED IN SOOOO FUCKING LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? really missing you guys

How are you all?

Hello peeps!

Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 am

Nameless Child wrote:

How are you all?

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 am

How are you all?

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Big_gu10 Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 We_re_11 Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Manly_10
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 am

ok i see you come on and nobody talks so Razz i wil just start a chat HOW IS EVERYONE WE HAVE NOT TALKED IN SOOOO FUCKING LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? really missing you guys
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire the Ninja God Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 am

keep it open! sorry i haven't been on here in forever but I've been trying to spend less time on the internet now that im having more exams. so yeah... KEEP IT OPEN... please Razz
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:51 am

I'd support keeping it open, I know I'm not on here much anymore, but I can see few positives and many negatives to closing it.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 pm

keep it open Smile
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:10 am

Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:Wow... People logged on in the last 24 hours: Agatha, Andrew Carralak, bisted.

I've been thinking, should I just put the site in hibernate mode until the New Year?
I can reactivate it when Being Human starts to become news. Or perhaps just before Christmas if anyone wanted to discuss the DW Christmas special?

I can leave it up if you'd prefer. It's just peeps (myself included) don't come online anymore... Sad
I think that you could leave it open because if people have news or FanFics or stuff then people can see it but I'm not really that bothered. Whatever you think's best.
i would keep it open
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 am

Nameless Child wrote:
Agatha wrote:Wow... People logged on in the last 24 hours: Agatha, Andrew Carralak, bisted.

I've been thinking, should I just put the site in hibernate mode until the New Year?
I can reactivate it when Being Human starts to become news. Or perhaps just before Christmas if anyone wanted to discuss the DW Christmas special?

I can leave it up if you'd prefer. It's just peeps (myself included) don't come online anymore... Sad
I think that you could leave it open because if people have news or FanFics or stuff then people can see it but I'm not really that bothered. Whatever you think's best.

yeah, leave it open, probably best

Last edited by Emily on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 pm

I can leave it up if you'd prefer. It's just peeps(myself included) don't come online anymore... Sad

but when will people be online to reply to this post?
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

Also... ENJOY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 320007_10150338204304723_776859722_7831754_2135441595_n

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II:

In light of your immediate failure to financially manage yourselves and also in recent years your tendency to elect incompetent Presidents of the USA and therefore not able to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except Kansas , which she does not fancy).

Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.

Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated sometime next year to determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.'Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary'). (I love that one)

Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.' ' (I love that one too)

3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.

4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.)

8.You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.

9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. New Zealand beer is also acceptable, as New Zealand is pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.

10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialogue in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.

11. You will cease playing American football. There are only two kinds of proper football; one you call soccer, and rugby (dominated by the New Zealanders). Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).

12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America . Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the Australians (World dominators) first to take the sting out of their deliveries.

13. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.

14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).

15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 am

Wow... People logged on in the last 24 hours: Agatha, Andrew Carralak, bisted.

I can leave it up if you'd prefer. It's just peeps(myself included) don't come online anymore... Sad
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 am

[quote="kira"]
Nameless Child wrote:I love CleverBot...when it's not being sarky and offensive. This is why:
quote]

do i have the right to be confused? urm who is... what... hu... confused *walks away* see ya when i know whats going on

It's an online AI (Artificial Intelligence) which 'learns' from people who talk to it: ( Link!! ) Sometimes it's really annoying, but sometimes it's awesome. Smile

Here's a convo I just had with it:
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Pictur13
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 am

[quote="Nameless Child"]I love CleverBot...when it's not being sarky and offensive. This is why:
quote]

do i have the right to be confused? urm who is... what... hu... confused *walks away* see ya when i know whats going on
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:20 am

I love CleverBot...when it's not being sarky and offensive. This is why:

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Pictur10

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Pictur12
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 am

Hello!!!! I haven't been on here in liker a week (!!gasp!!)
i had scout camp lastweekend. we came 9th.... out of 11 (so not last) but...
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 am

jocolor wrote:Hi all, long time no speak. Smile Off to a jobs fair, wish me luck. Smile

Hi! Good luck. Very Happy
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi all, long time no speak. Smile Off to a jobs fair, wish me luck. Smile
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 am

17771 lol! Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 17771_10
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
kira wrote:it be caz i see yhooo come chat box before i die gahhhhhhhhh sooooo bored

thanks *dies* well done look what you did

this thing always says i'm online when i'm not though... that and my internet's currently having problems with a few things like the chatbox...

weird
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 am

kira wrote:
kira wrote:it be caz i see yhooo come chat box before i die gahhhhhhhhh sooooo bored

this thing always says i'm online when i'm not though... that and my internet's currently having problems with a few things like the chatbox...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 am

Agatha wrote:

Which website did you use to design that? the website I used was a bit rubbish:(

urm just put in design your own hoodie and the first one i also did another one
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Vampir10

Last edited by kira on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 am

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Dw_tsh10
This is my version...

Which website did you use to design that? the website I used was a bit rubbish:(
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:13 am

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 am

it be caz i see yhooo come chat box before i die gahhhhhhhhh sooooo bored
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 17755_11

pattern ish 17755 Very Happy

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 8 Time_l11

as for the hoodie just make your own Very Happy not that hard

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 am

Agatha wrote:Random Question: Which episode would be the best to show someone in order to introduce them to DW, and preferably start loving it?

In other words, which was your first episode?
What is your favourite episode?

first was urm the first one of last season or the first one i remember ever watching was the beast below i think i dunno
my fav is probably urrm i will get back to you on that

im no help at all sorry its not my fault :'-(
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 am

Agatha wrote:Random Question: Which episode would be the best to show someone in order to introduce them to DW, and preferably start loving it?

My first was The Christmas Invasion, but I have to admit I think RTD did the best job, so I'd show them Rose, although my favorite has to still be blink, a wonderful performance, closely followed by the Girl in The Fireplace and the Doctor's Wife.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 am

First - Trial of a Timelord (Classic Who. 6th Doctor I think)
Favourite - Midnight, Blink or The Doctor's Wife probably.
good start: New Series 4 (Donna's series)

Last edited by Nameless Child on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 am

Random Question: Which episode would be the best to show someone in order to introduce them to DW, and preferably start loving it?

Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 am

Last edited by Nameless Child on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next